Skip to main content

Weight Watchers Simple Start

So its been a few days since I last posted and a lot has happened. Before I forget my sons basketball team won their first game. Woo hooo!!!

So I want to give you an update on the  Covergirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara that I tried last week for a few days (I spoke about last week) and I decided I don't like it. It really makes my lashes clump together and they didn't look good at all. So I decided to buy a different product. My co-worker told me that Loreal was a really good brand to I purchased their eye mascara and eye pencil. OMG I LOVE the eye pencil. Its been years since I've found one that I loved and this one makes the cut.

I purchased Loreal and I like it much better. it doesnt clump and it evenly spready the mascara on your lashes. I purchased the Loreal Voluminous Original color black 360 and Loreal Extra Intense liquid eye pencil color Brown 797.  I typically go with a brown eye liner because black is too dark for my complexion and it looks to gottie for me. Like I'm trying too hard to look pretty.

I actually went to Walgreen's to purchase some Children's Mucinex cause the kids got the cough. It was on sale for $9.00 and they had a manufacturers coupon for $2.00 off. Score!

I went to Weight Watchers on Sunday and overall I lost weight but iIwas not happy with the results. There are several factors, valentines day, wine, the weekends, I could go on and on with excuses. But the biggest excuse I have is the Simple Start by Weight Watchers. Its a program designed for those who don't want to count points so you eat "power foods" and loose the weight. You are suppose to do this for the first 2 weeks of the program then decided if you want to continue or go with the points system. So after my weigh in I decided to change 2 things, 1st my weigh in day from Sunday to Friday and to definitely get on the points program. Its easy for me to stay on track on the weekdays so I figure I will weigh in on Friday's and motivate myself to do good with the weight loss from that week. Secondly counting points has already made a weight difference. So I'm excited for Friday's weigh in. Here is Weight Watchers Simple Start Plan:

What is Weight Watchers Simple Start?

It’s a 2-week starter plan for people who are new to Weight Watchers (or current members who want to re-spark their motivation!).

Simple Start is based on our Simply Filling technique, which nudges you toward nutritious, satisfying food. (At Weight Watchers, we call these Power Foods.) True to the name, we’ve made Simple Start easy to follow — just pick from the list, enjoy the food and start losing weight.

Our Simple Start app makes choosing meals a breeze. Don’t have a smartphone? Not to worry — you can also get the meals here.

How it works

You’ll enjoy 2 weeks of delicious, no-brainer meals built from good-for-you foods, plus snacks and indulgences. Every day you can visit the app and tell us how you’re doing — you’ll be rewarded with special badges and messages.

Hope you enjoy this, there is more to come this week. Stay Tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How did you know your child had diabetes? Know The Symptoms (It Could Save a Life)

How did you know your child had Type 1 diabetes? Parents of children with diabetes will hear this question asked a million times. And each time you tell your story the story gets shorter and shorter. You begin to leave out details. Details that may one day save another child's life. I wrote this for a couple of reasons. The first reason was to document the details and help other families who are searching for answers to unexplained symptoms. The second reason was to really get my emotions off my chest, and reflect. December 30, 2016 is a day I will never forget.  This date will now be forever know to us as Carter's " dia-versary."   This was the day my seven year old son Carter was diagnosed with Type one Diabetes. I still tear up when I say or even write those words... my son was diagnosed with T1D. It all kind of happened so fast really. It was Christmas break 2016 and the kids were home for a couple of weeks. Things were normal as usual, stress right before

Albertsons Monopoly Game 2015 RARE Pieces

LET'S MAKE A DEAL $100,000 Cash or 2015 Tesla* I have rare piece #122 and need to work out a deal with whoever has #117. Do you have 117C Albertsons Monopoly game piece? If so, lets make a deal. $ 100,000 Cash or 2015 Tesla that will be awarded as a check for $100,000 so if you want to split it, let's talk. Please email me stocumfamily@gmail.com to make a deal!

Basal or Bolus. What's the difference?

  Basal or Bolus. What's the difference? Where did the term basal and bolus come from? Furthermore, what the heck is the difference? Being new to diabetes you start to hear new terms that you're unfamiliar with like basal and bolus but the basal we're talking about isn't the kind you cook with (that's basil).  If you're like me, you kind of feel stupid asking the question because everybody around you seems to know the difference between basal and bolus. You may hear a nurse or doctor say things like "I think we just need to increase your basal." And I'm thinking... which one is that, because I'm looking at NovoLog and Levemir? You don't ask the question but you keep picking up on clues of what this may mean. I'm going to make it simple for you. Basal and bolus are exactly the same thing, but different. Ok, not so simple. Basal and bolus are terms used for insulin injections. The basal is the long acting insulin that